I normally use Linux as my main operating system but have to use Windows boxes at work. I hate how you have to resize windows on Windows. You have to click them 5 few pixels in the bottom right of the Window.
Under most Linux window managers you can press Alt-Right click and resize the window that way.
I really missed this on Windows and would keep trying to do it only to see context menus appear.
I finally found kde-mouse.exe (198k). I cannot remember where and the website appears to have vanished.
I know of the following commands
- Alt + Left Mouse Button: Drag to move a window.
- Alt + Right Mouse Button: Drag to resize a window.
- Double-Alt + Left Mouse Button
: Minimize a window.
- Double-Alt + Right Mouse Button: Maximize/Restore a window.
- Double-Alt + Middle Mouse Button : Close a window.
Simply download the exe and drop into your Startup directory.
C:\Document And Settings\<username>\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
I have just 1 problem with kde-mouse though. It does not work over Remote Desktop. I constantly resize the main Remote Desktop window instead of the windows inside it. Its only a small issue though Kde-mouse is still amazing.